David H Walker, Co-Founder
- DeskMag, “How a Coworking Space Imagines Corporate Coworking,” 7/23/13
- Austin Monthly, “Office Space,” July 2013
- Austin Post, “Coworking Movement Picks up Steam in Austin,” 6/11/13
- Sometimes Daily: “Coworking, Austin Style” (video tour & interview) [4/1/2010]
- USA Today: “New trend: Co-working, where people share office space” [3/18/2010]
“Co-working” businesses, like Conjunctured here, offer homey environs for people to work, brainstorm and drink as much free coffee as they like.
- Austin Business Journal: “Austin poised to support growth in tech ventures” [1/1/2010]
Conjunctured, a co-working space that opened in a renovated house on East Seventh Street in August 2008, has consistently hosted nearly 20 entrepreneurs every month since it opened
- MSNBC: “Cubicle haters find new home by coworking” [11/18/2008]
- Austin Business Journal: “Working together” [11/14/2008]
Workers who have partaken say it has allowed them to be more productive, share ideas with like-minded individuals and make fruitful business connections.
- Mashable.com: Conjunctured’s Take on Austin Coworking” (includes video) [9/29/2008]
A coworking space can give that added benefit of providing a sense of community for startups to belong to when their company may only consist of one or two employees.
- KXAN: “New trend keeps Austin workers buzzing” [7/25/2008]
- Austin American Statesman: “Instant Coworkers” [7/06/2008]
- Austin Business Journal: “Out of the Office” [PDF] [2/01/2008]
There is more than good company during working hours, says Reagan. Coworking allows independent workers to network with each other