What’s Conjunctured Coworking been up to lately? July 2010 Update
There’s been a few things going on here at 1309 E. 7th Street. Here’s a few nuggets of info to keep you in the know:
- We’ve been consistently building our community of members. Lot’s of new faces around here! Check out our updated members and alumni page here: http://conjunctured.com/members
- Last Friday, we hosted our first ever "Help a Coworker Out Night" – a roundtable discussion with members and alumni centered around one current member, in this case, Nik Daftary of Moodfish.com. We collaborated together to help brainstorm creative solutions to current business issues. It was a great success and a lot of fun. Here’s a few photos:
- Speaking of Moodfish…they’re in the running for "Coolest New Austin Company!" You’ve probably met Nik Daftary—he’s actually our longest consecutive member. Help a fellow coworker out by voting for Moodfish by clicking on this link: Voting closes TODAY (friday), please vote for Moodfish now
- A month or so ago we launched our first "Launch a business night" where seven of us all got together at Conjunctured and launched a business in just one night—it was pretty crazy and random, but lot’s of fun. Read the blog post here, that Shelly Leonard (Owner of SparkNight) was nice enough to write up.
- We’ve been starting to use the Conjunctured Facebook fan page quite a bit to share news and invite friends to happy hours, etc. If you’re not a fan yet, "like" us here:
- Back in March, We were featured in USA Today, on the front page of the "Money" Section. It’s the 2nd link on our press page:
- We got all new furniture in April thanks to the generosity of Conjunctured friend, Drew Jones, and author of "I’m Outta Here: how co-working is making the office obsolete". Stop by and check it out if you haven’t yet!
That’s it for now! Cheers to you—look forward to seeing you soon!
The Conjunctured Crew