The OpenWork Agency is a Coworking Strategy Consultancy formed through the recent merger of Conjunctured and the organizational consultancy SHIFT. We believe in the power of design thinking and coworking to transform how people work together. We’ve developed a methodology and process that can help guide clients in creating a coworking community of their own. Our vision for the ideal coworking implementation is centered around helping to bring people together in a catalytic environment, to build community, commitment, and greater levels of engagement, serendipity, and collaboration.
Traditional Coworking Model
Whether you’re considering opening a coworking space in the future, have recently opened a coworking space, or already have a space up and running, we can help you succeed.
Embedded Coworking Model
As the coworking model matures and evolves, new types of industries are leveraging the coworking model to transform (and repurpose) static ‘space’ into dynamic hubs of innovation. The coworking model has begun to transcend the walls of traditional coworking ‘spaces’ and new offshoots are popping up in new ways that are disrupting and innovating evolving industries.
- Civic Coworking – How cities and local governments can leverage the coworking model in libraries and city buildings to innovate civic engagement (internal for staff & external for citizens)
- University Coworking – How universities can leverage the coworking model to innovate engagement (internal for faculty and external for students)
- Corporate Coworking – How companies can leverage the coworking model to increase employee engagement and increase innovation
- Hotel Coworking – How the hospitality industry can leverage the coworking model to innovate guest engagement and transform the static ‘business center’ into a dynamic community lobby
- Mixed Use Developments - Embed a coworking community within your mixed use real estate project to provide business services as well as connect residents, shoppers, and the local community in an innovative way.
- Corporate Real Estate - A vibrant coworking space can revitalize underutilized space in your building and bring it to life to attract more tenants, traffic, and enhance the overall value of your property.