Fill out this form to submit your request and we will be back with you soon to finalize details and answer any questions. Feel free to call with any questions. 512.522-3712[contact-form-7 id=”1902″ title=”Book Event”]
- Equipment and furniture must be left (or returned to) its proper place in clean condition.
- User must report (and pay for) any equipment or property damage. Damages will first be deducted from your key deposit and the balance will be invoiced to your group. (Conference room renters are not required to pay any deposit)
- If the building is used after normal opening hours, you are responsible for maintaining the security of the building and monitoring its occupancy. Prior to leaving the building, you’re responsible for locking all doors, turning out all lights, and securing all windows.
- To rent the whole house, the groups using the space must have references, or be known or sponsored by a member of Conjunctured.
- There shall be no smoking indoors or selling alcholic beverages or consumption of alcoholic beverages by minors of any kind on the premesis.
- Conjunctured may rescind or modify any part of the agreement at any time.