Born in 2008, Conjunctured was Austin’s original coworking space and one of the original 80 coworking spaces in the world. In September 2014, after a little over six years of coworking, the Conjunctured house closed its doors. We’ve “gone Nomatik“ to open the coworking model into greater society. We remain indebted to our community as we reconfigure our team and launch new initiatives.
Coworking is a global trend where freelancers, entrepreneurs, and other mobile workers come together to work in the same space. These mobile workers want to remain independent, but have hit a wall working in isolation at home. Coworking allows them to be part of a community of like-minded individuals with whom they can share ideas, trade business leads, foster business partnerships, and create friendships.
Coworking spaces are less like an executive suite, and more like a community organization. Community and collaboration are at the heart of the coworking movement.
Take a walk down memory lane…
The Conjunctured community empowers members to:
- Be an integral part of a community of like-minded peers.
- Find experts in complimentary fields and build business partnerships.
- Give and receive business and technical advice to other members.
- Trade referrals and find job leads.
- Experience supportive camaraderie. Being an entrepreneur is mentally and emotionally taxing.
- Members support each other during difficult times and share success stories during the good times.