Rent our home in East Austin for your next evening or weekend event
Conjunctured is located in a beautiful Victorian home built in 1918. In the heart of East Austin, we’ve hosted many successful events for the entrepreneur, technology, small business owner, and other communities. By being a meeting place where collaboration naturally happens, the energy always seems to be flowing. Countless meetup groups, brainstorming sessions, startup launch parties, mini-conferences, parties, and more have been hosted at Conjunctured. The space brings about a comfortable, positive environment – there’s just something about being in a charming Victorian home that gives each event an extra sense of close-knit connectedness. Freedom with creativity and options is one big thing that sets us apart from other venues in Austin. We’re open to an array of ideas and have tried a wide range of things over the years – from live art displays to dunk tanks. We’re available for reservations, Monday – Friday evenings and Saturday – Sunday 8am-2am.
Indoor occupancy: 50-60 (standing) Front yard occupancy: 30 Backyard occupancy: 150 TOTAL: 230-240 standing 30-40 sitting Pricing: $850-$2000+
We can host a variety of events. Here are some ideas
And yes, you can supply your own food and bring your own alcohol.
- Graduation parties
- Startup business launch parties
- Workshops, seminars, or meetup groups
- Small conferences
- set location for local filmmakers: commercials, short films, scenes
- Employee off site meetings and events
- Happy hours
- Brainstorming sessions
- Art openings
You can coordinate the whole shebang on your own or we can help you bring your vision to life with a team of event coordinators.
We can help you plan your event:
- Entertainment – bands, deejays, live art, etc.
- Catering – We’ve worked with several caterers throughout the area.
- Bar & alcohol services – After you reserve the space, you can meet with our bar partner to create the right bar package for your event, which includes BYOB or a cash bar.
- Envisioning something else? Just ask.
How much does it cost? Choose the right package for you.
The pricing for renting our house is dependent on your venue needs, date, time, staffing/technical needs and type of event.
Rent the Conjunctured house you’ll have access to the whole property
- In the heart of the East 6th street bar and venue district
- 1500 sq feet inside, tall ceilings, wood floors, community art, cozy vibe
- Picnic tables and front porch
- Room for DJ / small band inside
- Different themed rooms to divide up the flow of your event
- Wi-fi included
- Projector screen for movie screening, presentations, product demos
- Access to full-size refrigerator and freezer
- Bring in your own food, alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks (BYOB)
- Easy DIY bar setup in our kitchenette.
- High quality audio system included. Just plug in your device!
- Parking lot access and plenty of extra parking along cross streets
- Evening – $850 (7pm-2am)
- Full Day – $1250 (7am – 2am)
- Happy Hour – $450 (6pm – 9pm)
- For events during SXSW the pricing is higher due to demand. Please contact us for a customized quote.
Community Event – $flexible Your event has little or no budget
For certain groups or events we’re open to the idea of being flexible when it comes to pricing. This means either discounting the rental cost, suggesting that attendees donate a little cash to help cover operating expenses, or comping the fees altogether. If you feel your event or organization is an exceptionally good fit for the community-centric vibe of Conjunctured and have special budget needs, shoot us a line as we’re very open to working something out for the right cause.
BOOK YOUR EVENT at CONJUNCTURED
Fill out our form above and we’ll contact you shortly! You can also call directly (512.522.3712) or email us with questions before or after you submit your form.
Leave a Reply